Thursday, June 26, 2014

Between

It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad at Lighthouse this morning.
It was somewhere in between.
There were plenty of ordinary waves coming through, but every so often a gem popped up.
Some of the schools have started holidays, so there were plenty of contenders by 9am.

It's the  end of the financial year next week and I'm not keen to count my stock.
I'll be having a sale this weekend. Online and in store. 20% off everything except boards and memorabilia.
You guys can have the dicount early. Just mention this email in store or use the code20%please at checkout. (It does pay to use manners)
www.sandyfeetsurf.com.au
Share
Forward to Friend

 
Andrew sneaks out of a little cover up on his egg.
 
I'm pretty sure this whale and his friend were waving to me from the horizon.
 

 

 

 
All photos are available for printing. Call or email for info and pricing.
0416 226774

Copyright © 2014 Sandy Feet Surf Co, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment