Monday, October 14, 2013

No Secret.


Being so close to town and easily viewed from your car, it is no secret when Town Beach is working.
There were plenty of takers this morning. It seems like no one goes to school or work any more.
The tide seems pretty fickle at the moment. By the time I had washed off my camera and waxed up my board the wave quality had definitely dropped.

I managed to jag a fair few decent shots this morning, so the extras will be on our facebook page shortly.

If you are enjoying the pictures please encourage your friends to sign up here
The more people who sign up, the more time I can justify shooting photos.


Share
Forward to Friend
Josh cruising single fin style.
Nice fin.





All photos are available for printing. Call or email for info and pricing.
0416 226774

Copyright © 2013 Sandy Feet Surf Co, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment