Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What Winter?

What Winter?
Like What Winter?- Surf Images from Sandy Feet. on Facebook
It's hard to believe it's Winter. Today the sun is shining, the wind is light, and the water is a very respectable 20 degrees.
The waves didn't look too flash when I arrived at Lighthouse this morning, but it was such a nice morning I paddled out anyway.
The waves improved while I was out there and I am told they got better after I left.
If you get a chance, try and get out there while the waters good . I read that a cold current is heading up the coast.
Mick with toes on the nose.
Everybody's favourite ferry man. Check out the smile. George knows what surfing is about. 
Up front cover up.
Rob setting up
That Haircut.
If you see Mick coming dive deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment