Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mixed Bag

Mixed Bag
Like Mixed Bag- Surf Images from Sandy Feet. on Facebook
I've got a mix of pics for you from the weekend this morning.

The big swell predicted for the weekend didn't really happen in town. The swell was way too south for any action on the north facing beaches.

Saturday afternoon I swam out to get a few shots of some longboarders, but ended drifting down to the Breakwall with the boogers.

For a long time now, I've been promising to take Mrs Sandy Feet out Whale Watching, and Sunday it finally happened. It's a bit tricky taking photos of unpredictable animals from a moving boat in large seas, but fortunately they gave me plenty of chances and I managed to nail a few.

So here is a mixed bag of shots from my weekend.
You can check out more at our Facebook Page shortly.

There's some great conditions today and I think Huey will reward those that hunt. Looking good for the NSW Longboard Titles which start tomorrow. 
Jump Big Boy.

Cath can cross step.
A few glassy, sandy barells by the wall.
Say cheese.
Big Phil.
Browny.

No comments:

Post a Comment