Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Everyone

I can't believe it's school holidays. The sun is shining and I just had some really fun waves with only four guys out. Where is everyone?
I checked Watonga on the way into town and there were some decent sized waves and only a few guys out.
When I got to Town Beach there were some fun little waves wrapping into Breakwall.

I'd say that some of the breaks north and south of Port will be firing today.

I'm stoked to have done a little interview with the guys from Smorgasboarder magazine this month. We have a stack of them in store (free) or you can check it out here.
 
Share
Forward to Friend

 

 

 

 

 

 
All photos are available for printing. Call or email for info and pricing.
0416 226774

Copyright © 2014 Sandy Feet Surf Co, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment