Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bait

After a few weeks shooting from the shore, I managed to stuff my foot into a shiny new flipper last night and take my camera back in the ocean.
As I hit the water some grey clouds arrived from the south, creating some interesting lighting.
I did feel a little bit like bait swimming at the river mouth as the sun set, but it wasn't nearly as sketchy as I thought it would be. It's good to be back.

There are some great waves down there this morning, but you better take your hassle face, because the holiday crowds have arrived.
 
Share
Forward to Friend

 
Josh cruising towards some grey skies.

 
Chris on the DT.
 
Greggo looking for lobsters.
 
James trimming by as the clouds roll in.

 

 

 
All photos are available for printing. Call or email for info and pricing.
0416 226774

Copyright © 2014 Sandy Feet Surf Co, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment