Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wettie.

I was planning on having a surf myself this morning.
That was until I realised I left my wetsuit hanging in the garage.
Instead I got to watch everyone else riding what looked like some fun waves.
There is a really shallow bank behind the rocks at Watonga, and the bodyboarders were enjoying some very round barrels.

There will be some more shots on our Facebook page shortly.

There should still be some fun waves out there if you've got time to surf.
Don't forget your wettie.
Share
Forward to Friend
Jorgo throwing a little spray.
Andrew below sea level.
Glen testing one of his shapes.
Black Square surfboards morning surf check.
Bails, Insurance Broker to the Stars, sneaks out of a little cover-up.
Jen again.

All photos are available for printing. Call or email for info and pricing.
0416 226774

Copyright © 2013 Sandy Feet Surf Co, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment